Chicken with bones --- 500gms
Onion --- 1 big finely chopped
Tomato --- 1 medium finely chopped(remove the skin and seeds)
Ginger --- 1/2 inch piece chopped
Garlic ---1 tea sp chopped
Coriander powder --- tea sp
Turmeric powder -- 1/2 tea sp
Red chilli powder --- 1 tea sp
cumin powder --- 1/2 tea sp
Garam masala powder --- 1/4 tea sp
Salt to taste
Oil -- 2 tab sp
Lemon juice --- 1 tab sp
Chopped coriander leaves -- 1 tab sp
1.cut chicken in to medium pieces,clean,wash and add lemon juice mix well and leave a side.
2. Heat oil in a deep frying pan add chopped onion and fru till onion become transparent. Then add chopped ginger garlic and chopped tomatoes and fry for another 3 minutes.
3. Add turmeric powder,coriander powder,cumin powder, red chili powder and mix well then add chicken pieces and salt to taste mix well,cover and cook in a low flame, stir in between and cook for 5-7 min.
4. Now remove the lid and add 1/2 cup water mix well and cook till chicken become tender and water evaporates .
5. now remove the lid and stir fry for 5 min. and sprinkle garam masala powder and remove from the heat mix well and serve.
6. Garnich with chopped coriander leaves and serve .
7. serve with rice and sambar or pappupulusu or pappu charu.
Enjoy your meal....
And here iam with my Award. Iam very honoured to this award from my very lovely friend Varunavi. Thank you so so much varunavi for this lovely award and your sweet words. I too love your both blogs.
and one more sweet lady pooja also passed the same award to me thanks alot pooja Ilike her blog too wit lots of treditional Andhra recipe s.Iam very glad to recive this from you too dear.
Apr 19, 2009