Urad dal ---- 2 cups
Sugar ---- 1&1/2 cup
Cardamom --- 3
Ghee --- 1 cup clarified butter
1. Heat a heavy bottom pan and fry urad dal till they turn in to golden in a medium low flame by stirring continuously.
2. Take seeds from cardamom add to sugar and grind in to a fine powder and set a side.
3. Grind fried urad dal in to a coarse powder this shuold be like a sand like consistency.
4. Remove and mix with sugar and cardamom mixture mix well to combine every thing.
5. Heat ghee in a pan add little by little to dal and sugar mixture and make laddus.
Store in a airtight container this laddus will stay for months.
This is my last recipe for Blogging Marathon 12 th edition group 2 in the theme of delicious dals lets check the Marathon page