For my third day combo I made a combo meal from this very popular Indio - Chinese cuisine. At home hubby and my mother are the big fans of this recipes. Like my mother likes Manchurian very much and hubby likes fried rice with any gravy or dry dishes like Munchurian, chilli paneer and gobi 65
So let's check what I made for today's combo...
For Chilli Paneer ( you can use tofu in the place of paneer)
Paneer ---- 250 grams
Spring onion white part --- 1/4 cup chopped
Spring onion greens part ---- 3 tab sp chopped
Garlic --- 1 tab sp chopped
Ginger ---- 1 tab sp chopped
Vinegar --- 1 tea sp
Sugar --- 2 tea sp
Tomato sauce --- 1 tab sp
Green capsicum --- one inch pieces 1/2 cup
Yellow capsicum --- one inch pieces 1/4 cup
Red capsicum --- one inch pieces 1/4 cup
Corn flour ---- 1 tab sp diluted in 5 tab sp of water
Red chilli paste --- 1 tea sp
Soya sauce --- 2 tea sp
Salt to taste
Oil --- 2 tab sp
FOR MARINATION: ---
Ginger garlic paste --- 1 tea sp
Black pepper powder --- 1/4 tea sp
One tab sp corn flour diluted in five tabsp of water
1. Mix all the marination ingredients in a bowl mix well.
2. Cut paneer in to half inch pieces and add to the marination and mix to coat well and leave a side for 15 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add marinated paneer pieces and fry till golden both sides..
4. Remove paneer pieces from oil and set a side.
5. Now to the same pan add chopped ginger and garlic and saute on a high flame for a while.
6. Then add chopped spring onion white part and fry for two minutes then add capsicum pieces.
7. Fry capsicum pieces on a high flame for two minutes.
8. Now add red chilli paset, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar give a good stir then add fried paneer pieces and stir well for one minute on a high flame, add salt to taste mix well.
9. Add corn flour water mix well to combine every thing and toss for one more minute. By the time every thing you add will coat on paneer and capsicum pieces.
10. Switch off the heat and sprinkle with half chopped spring onion green part mix well.
Serve hot sprinkle with more chopped spring onion green part and serve with vegetable fried rice or as a starter
Here is my fried rice recipe..
Will come back soon with Schezwan Vegetables recipe...
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 56