Let's check the recipe...
Macaroni ----- 1 cup
Onion --- 1 medium cut in to cubes
Carrot -- 1 small cut in to 1/2 inch pieces
Broccoli --- 1/2 cup small flowers
Capsicum --- 1/4 cup 1/2 in cubes
Baby corn --- 1 cut in ti 1/2 inch pieces
Tomato --- 1 big finely chopped
Hot and sweet tomato sauce --- 2 tab sp
Garlic ---- 5 cloves crushed
Cheese --- 1 cube grated
Oil --- 1 tab sp
Red chilli flakes --- 1/2 tea sp
Italian mixed herbs --- 1/2 tea sp
Salt to taste.
1. Boil 4 cups water with a few drops of oil in a pan, bring to full boil and add macaroni to the boiling water and cook till done.
2. drain the hot water and pour cold water over macaroni immediately to prevent sticking together.
Spread macaroni in a plate and set a side.
3. Now heat oil in a pan add crushed garlic fry for a while then add onion give a good stir.
4. After a few seconds add tomato, carrot, baby corn and a pinch of salt sprinkle with a tab sp water cover and cook in a low heat for two minutes.
5. After two minutes remove the lid and add broccoli, capsicum mix well and cook in a medium heat for 5 more minutes in a low flame.
6. Now add red chilli flakes, tomato sauce, Italian herbs miix well and add cooked macaroni, now mix well to combine every thing.
7. sprinkle with grated cheese cover and cook in a low heat for five more minutes and switch off the heat.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#72