Hi every one..... sorry for my sudden disappearance. I was little bussy with my mom because she is not well,now she is fealing better, so to day I tried to post this recipe. this recipe is from my mom only.Today morning she sat a side in the kitchen and teached this recipe to me and this is a very new recipe to me. Normaly with rice rava I make upma, more kali or undrallu making pulihora with rava is first time but it taste really great and a perfect choice for breakfast or dinner . Here is the recipe for delicious Rice rava pulihora with great lemon aroma......
Rice rava --- 300gm. 3 cups
Oil --- 70gm (groundnut oil)
Dry red chillies -- 3 broken
Mustard seeds -- 1 tea sp
Ginger green chilli paste -- 2 tea sp
Green chilies -- 3
Chana dal(split chick peas, pachi senagapapu) -- 1 tab sp
Ground nuts(pea nuts, verusenagapappu) -- 1 tab sp
Asafoetida -- 1 pinch
Curry leaves -- 2 springs
Turmeric powder -- 1/2 tea sp
Salt -- 1 tab sp
Lemon juice -- 2-3 lemons (according to your taste)
Water -- 6 cups
- Heat oil in a pan fry ground nuts(peanuts, verusenagapappu) till nice golden color remove and leave a side.
- Now add mustared seeds let them popup then add split chick peas(chanadal, pachi senagapappu), dry red chillies, asafoetida,green chilies,curry leaves let them fry for a while .
- Then add ginger and green chilli paste, turmeric powder then add lemon juice water and salt bring to a full boil.n
- Now add rice rava to the boiling water slowly(like how we add rava for upma)stir well and cover with a lid and leave it in a low flame till rava became soft and well cooked.
- mix well and remove from heat.
- Serve hot.