Hi friends Iam back after a long break.This time Ihave taken realy a long break, Many things happened in my life. Moved in to a new country . Hope you all doing great and belated Diwali wishes to all of you. This recipe I wanted to post in my Diwali sweet series but I couldn't make it.Now I am going to start posting my recipes from today,hopefuly like how I use to post recipes before my break.The recipe is Atta laddu which I made for Diwali.
Atta -- 1 cup(whole wheat flour)
Jaggery -- 3/4 cup or you can use sugar according to your taste
Ghee (clarified butter) --- 3/4 cup
Cardamom powder -- 1/2 tea sp
Cashew nuts -- 1/4 cup broken
Raisins -- 1/4 cup
- Make sugar powder if you are using sugar or grate jaggery.
- Heat ghee in a pan fry broken cashew and risins till golden remove and leave a side.
- Add wheat flour to the same ghee and fry till atta turns into light pink in color by the time you can smell the nice aroma.It takes about 10 minutes.
- Now add fried cashew and raisins,cardamom powder mix well for a minute.
- Add grated jaggery or powdered sugar stir for 5 more minutes anf switch off the flame.
- Make golf ball size balls out of this wheat flour mixture when the mixture is still warm
- This mouth-watering atta laddu will stay for 1 month