I love chocolate no no no I die for chocolate yes, but my hubby dear hates them, I don’t know why?. I like chocolate in any form if it is a milk shake or a cake or it is cookie hummm ooohh how I can forget about tiramisu and a chocolate mousse hummm yuuuuuummmmmm.So when ever I have a chance to make a chocolate dish for my guste s, I really take a chance. Last Friday I have some guests with there 2 cute kids and both of them really love this muffins. And I am a person like to see people enjoying my food that makes me very happy.And here is the recipe..............................
Flour --- 2 cups
Sugar ---- 1/2 cup
Semisweet chocolate chips --- 1 cup
Milk ---- 1 and 1/2 cup
Vegetable oil --- 1/3 cup
Egg s -- 2
Vanilla essence --- few drops
Cocoa powder --- 3 tab sp s
Baking soda --- 2 tea sp
1. Preheat the oven at 375F.
2. Grease the muffin tin with little butter or cooking oil.
3. In a big mixing bowl mix all dry ingredients, and combine well.
4. Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips to this dry ingredients mixture and mix well.
5. In a separate bowl combine the liquid ingredients and whisk till smooth.
6. Pour the liquid mixture in to dry ingredients and just fold till both mixtures combine well, and mixture become moistened (don’t over mix.).
7. Scoop the batter evenly in to the greased muffin tins, and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips.
8. Bake at 400 F for 25- 30 min or till toothpick comes out clean.
Remove from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack for some time.
But I can not wait till that and I am going to have one now hummmmm yummy
This is my entry for Poornimas FOR THE LOVE OF CHOCOLATE at Tasty Treats