Jul 18, 2013

Bun Samosa

Before my trip to Ahmadabad I didn't even know this about this combination. Never thought of making this sandwich with Bun and Samosa. When first Vaishali told us about this bun samosa I thought may be how this combination will be. Then when I tasted this wonderful bun samosa I feel like having more and more. So thanks to Vaishali for introducing this delicious snack.
                                                           



                                          Can any body from BM group remember this
                                                           Bun Samosa we had in
                                                                       Ahmadabad
Samosa is my all time favorite snack, I have tasted samosa and jelabi few times. After I tried this bun samosa it became one of my favorite snack. Applying chutneys is most impotent for this. You have to apply chutneys liberally other wise bunsamosa taste very bland. If you are feeding this to kids then better don't apply garlic chutney.
                                              Yesterday I made some Whole wheat buns so I used them for this recipe and my samosas are store brought once.
bun samosa 1

                                                             Here is my Bun Samosa
INGREDIENTS:--
Bun --  1 (I used home made bun you can use store brought buns also)
Samosa ---  2
Green chutney  ---  1tab sp
Imli chutney  ---  1 tab sp
Chilly garlic chutney --- 1 tab sp
Butter   --- 1 tea sp
                                                            




METHOD:--
1. Cut the bun in to two
2. Apply the butter on the both slices
3. Apply the three chutneys one by one on both slices
4. Crush the samosas a little and place them on one bun slice, close with the other bun slice, press the bun alittle.
Cut in to four pieces and serve.
This is my second post for Blogging Marathon 30th edition under combo Dishes theme let's check other BM members recipes here

9 comments:

vaishali sabnani said...

Oh how I love these..and you have made them perfect...they look so inviting.love your home made buns:)

Sona - quick picks/pick quicks said...

That's one really interesting post Rekha. Very interesting. Shud definitely try.

Priya Suresh said...

Literally am drooling here, want some bun samosa Padma, u r just killing me again.

Pavani said...

Yumm.. that is one super delicious sandwich..

Sandhya Ramakrishnan said...

The combination is a killer! I am really tempted now.

Harini R said...

We also loved it Padma..I envy you for having tasted the authentic one on the streets of Ahmedabad!! :)

Gayathri Kumar said...

Homemade bun look superb and the combo sounds delicious...

preeti garg said...

Its my fav as street food.. tempting

Unknown said...

that is a new combination for me!! looks interesting and delicious!!
Sowmya