Priya s blog that was very interesting..and it came out very well, taste awesome also we just loved it Thank you so much Priya for this delicious Idea of chocolate milk pudding.....
Milk -- 1&1/2 cups
Sweetened condensed milk -- 1/2 cup
Chocolate powder -- 2 tab sp
Agar agar (china grass) powder -- 1 tab sp
Chocolate chips -- 1 tab sp
Vanilla essence -- few drops
1. Mix milk and condensed milk in a tick bottom pan and bring to a full boil then add agar agar powder mix well keep in a low flame and stir till agar agar get dissolved.
2. Remove from the heat and divied this milk in to two bowls.
3. Add vanilla essence in one bowl and chocolate powder and chocolate chips in another bowl mix well to dissolve chocolate powder.
4. Take another big bowl or 2 or 3 small bowls.
5. pour vanilla milk mixture first.
6. Next pour chocolate milk mix slowly in the middle of the vanilla milk mix leave it a side to cool then keep it in the fridge for an hour.
7. Serve chilled with any toping or with fruits.
Enjoy your dessert chilled...