We have already finished cooking from 15 country's to day is the 16th country and that is with P. for P my choice is Poland. Polish cuisine is highly influenced by Central European cuisines. Poland has a number of regional cuisines and also they use a large variety of vegetables along with meat and cheese. Specially they use a wide variety of mushrooms and they have a huge number of soups this one is among them. Polish Mushroom Soup so let's check the recipe..
Recipe adopted from HERE
INGREDIENTS:---Button mushrooms --- 1 and half cup chopped
Dried mushrooms --- 1/2 cup chopped
Sour cream ---- 1/2 cup
Onion --- 1 medium chopped
Vegetable stock ---- 4 cups
Flour ---- 2 tab sp
Salt to taste
Pepper powder --- 1 tea sp
Oil --- 1 tab sp
Fresh dill for garnishing
1. Heat oil in a pan add onion and mushroom saute slowly till tender.
2. Add flour cook on a low heat stirring continuously.
3. Add stock and dried mushrooms then bring to a full boil reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Take a little amount of hot soup in to a small bowl add little by little sour cream stir well then add little more sour cream do this till you finish the whole sour cream( this will keep the sour cream from clumping).
5. Pour this sour cream mixture back in to the rest of the soup add salt and pepper to taste mix well.
Serve top with a dollop of sour cream.
Note:- I chopped my mushrooms finely because of that we can't see them on top. If you like can cut mushrooms in to big pieces.