Jan 23, 2012

Paneer Koftas in Lasuni Dhaniya Gravy

My 7th recipe with paneer in Blogging marathon. the combination of paneer and capsicum go very well that is my favorite too but this gravy with coriander and garlic flavor is just simply superb. Actually My plan for the last recipe with paneer in this marathon is a sweet. When I saw some crumbled paneer left in the fridge which I made for parathas. I already add salt and garam masala to this crumbled paneer so I cannot make any sweet with this. Then I decided to make koftas and I wanted to try them with a different flavored gravy so here is the recipe...

Photobucket
INGREDIENTS:---
Paneer --- 1 cup crumbled or grated
Green chillies --- 2 chopped
Salt to taste
Garam masala --- 1/2 tea sp
Bread slices -- 2
Oil for deep frying.
For gravy :---
Chopped coriander --- 1 cup
Garlic cloves --- 9
Green chillies --- 3
Onion -- 1 small chopped
Lemon juice --- from 1 lemon
Turmeric powder -- 1/4 tea sp
Salt to taste
Oil --- 1 tea sp
METHOD:--
1.Take chopped coriander leaves, Garlic, Green chillies, chopped onion and grind them in to a fine paste.
2. Add salt, lemon juice mix well and set a side.
3. Break bread slices in to small pieces, add paneer, green chillies Add salt to taste, garam masal mix well with your hands to make smooth dough.
4. Make small balls out of this paneer dough and deep fry in hot oil till they turn in to golden remove and set a side.
5. Heat one tea sp oil in a other pan add coriander and garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt to taste give a good stir and cook for 2 minutes.
6. A paneer koftas to coriander and garlic mixture mix well serve hot with roti or rice.
This is my last recipe in the theme of paneer for Blogging Marathon 12 th edition at Valli s spice your life lets check the Marathon Page

15 comments:

Priya Suresh said...

Omg, give me that plate,super tempting koftas,yummy and flavourful gravy.

Indian Khana said...

Looks so yum ...perfect with anything ...

Srivalli said...

That's a lovely kofta curry Padma..glad you did the BM with us!

Lifewithspices said...

Love the gravies ingredients n color.. too good

Chef Mireille said...

because I eat meat, never thought of doing koftas with paneer before..I usually use lamb...will try this when I have vegetarian clients..thx

http://gourmetglobal.blogspot.com

Fairy Garden said...

Nice Gravy and you have depicted the paneer in gravy in an attractive manner.
Ongoing Event: MurariAnniversary-Giveaway-2012

Valarmathi Sanjeev said...

Omg...that looks speryummy and tempting.

kitchen queen said...

I wanna grab the whole dish of koftas.I am drooling since its so tempting and inviting.

The Pumpkin Farm said...

i love the name, dont care what you serve, but it looks equally fab

lubnakarim06 said...

Wow...yummy...that gravy is something that is catching my attention...

Harini said...

lovely kofta curry..loved all the paneer dishes!

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

awesome koftas, i loved your whole paneer marathon!

Priya Rao said...

nice recipe...looking delicious

Suma Gandlur said...

Lovely koftas.

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Paneer Kofta looks fabulous!