My 7th recipe with paneer in Blogging marathon. the combination of paneer and capsicum go very well that is my favorite too but this gravy with coriander and garlic flavor is just simply superb. Actually My plan for the last recipe with paneer in this marathon is a sweet. When I saw some crumbled paneer left in the fridge which I made for parathas. I already add salt and garam masala to this crumbled paneer so I cannot make any sweet with this. Then I decided to make koftas and I wanted to try them with a different flavored gravy so here is the recipe...
Jan 23, 2012
Paneer --- 1 cup crumbled or grated
Green chillies --- 2 chopped
Salt to taste
Garam masala --- 1/2 tea sp
Bread slices -- 2
Oil for deep frying.
For gravy :---
Chopped coriander --- 1 cup
Garlic cloves --- 9
Green chillies --- 3
Onion -- 1 small chopped
Lemon juice --- from 1 lemon
Turmeric powder -- 1/4 tea sp
Salt to taste
Oil --- 1 tea sp
1.Take chopped coriander leaves, Garlic, Green chillies, chopped onion and grind them in to a fine paste.
2. Add salt, lemon juice mix well and set a side.
3. Break bread slices in to small pieces, add paneer, green chillies Add salt to taste, garam masal mix well with your hands to make smooth dough.
4. Make small balls out of this paneer dough and deep fry in hot oil till they turn in to golden remove and set a side.
5. Heat one tea sp oil in a other pan add coriander and garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt to taste give a good stir and cook for 2 minutes.
6. A paneer koftas to coriander and garlic mixture mix well serve hot with roti or rice.
This is my last recipe in the theme of paneer for Blogging Marathon 12 th edition at Valli s spice your life lets check the Marathon Page