So let's check the recipe....
recipe adopted from Sandeepa
Bitter gourd ---- 2 medium
Poppy seeds --- 2 tab sp
Mustard seeds --- 1/2 tea sp
Dry red chillies -- 1 broken
Oil --- 1 tab sp
salt to taste
turmeric powder --- 1/4 tea sp
1. Grind poppy seeds in to a powder and set a side.
2. Chop the bitter gourds in to small pieces.
3. Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds and dry red chilli let them crackle.
4. Add bitter gourd pieces, salt to taste, turmeric powder cover the pan, keep the heat low, stir in between.
5. when the bitter gourd pieces are cooked add poppy seed powder, sprinkle very little water and stir fry till bitter gourd turn dry.
Serve with plain rice and dal.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 63