FOR BOTTLE GOURD BALLS:---
Bottle gourd ---- 1 cup grated
Carrot ----- 1/4 cup grated
ginger ---- 1 tea sp chopped
Garlic ---- 1 tea sp chopped
Green chili es --- 1 tea sp chopped
Salt to taste
green onion --- 1 tab sp finrly chopped
Corn starch ---- 3 tab sp
Oil for deep frying
1. Grate bottle gourd and squeeze and remove little water and mix all other ingredents and make small balls(dont add any water vegetables leave there juices while mixing that moisture is enough to make balls)
2. Heat oil in a deep frying pan and deep fry this bottle gourd ball s in hot oil till golden color remove from oil and keep a side.
FOR MANCHURIAN SAUCE:-----
Green onion ---- 1 cup finely chopped
Ginger ---- 1 tea sp finely chopped
Garlic ---- 1 tea sp finely chopped
Green chillies --- 2-3 slit
Tomato sauce --- 1 tab sp
Soya sauce ---- 1tab sp
Chilli sauce --- 1 tab sp
corn starch --- 1 tab sp
MSG ---- 1/4 tea sp (optional)
Oil ---- 1 tea sp
1. Heat oil in a pan add chopped white part of the green onion and fry for a sec. then add chopped ginger and garlic and fry for few min.
2. then add soya sauce, tomato sauce, chilli sauce,green chilies and stir for a sec .
3. Then add salt to taste and bottle gourd balls mix well and addMSG and cover and remove from the heat.
4. If you want gravy then just before adding theMSG, disolve 1 tab sp corn starch in 1/2 cup water and add this to the manchurian mix well and bring to a boil and then add MSG and cover and sweatch off the flame.
SERVE HOT WITH VEGETABLE FRIED RICE.