Maida or Ap flour --- 2 1/2 cups
Butter --- 3 tab sp ( i used 100 gms amul butter)
Milk ----- 1 cup
Curd ---- 1 cup
Seedless Dates --- 1 cup finely chopped
Baking powder --- 2 tea sp
Sugar ---- 1 1/2 cup
Walnuts ---- 1 cup chopped
Vanilla essence --- 1 tea sp
1. Powder sugar, add butter and blend well to combine.
2. Then add milk at room temperature and mix well and add curd again mix well .
3. Now add chopped dates and vanilla and blend for few min.
4. Add baking powder to flour mix well and add this to milk and curd mixture combine well to mix together(don't mix too long, just fold the mixture to combine together well)
5. Preheat the oven on 200 degree s c for about 10 min .
Now grease a cake pan and pour the mixture and shake gentl and top with chopped walnuts and bake in 190 degrees c for 40 min.
6. After 40 min check with a knife or a tooth pick if it comes out clean then cake is done
7. remove from the oven and let it cool.